Indianapolis Women's Health~ V-Steam
The V-Steam (vaginal steam) is an ancient treatment that can help those who are suffering from infertility, yeast and bladder infections, ovarian cysts, fibroids, scarring from reproductive surgeries, digestive issues, prostate issues, and can even help to relieve back pain.
Medicinal Properties of the V-Steam
- Stimulates the production of hormones to maintain uterine health
- Protects the uterus from ulcers and tumors
- Soothes while strengthening the nervous system
- Stimulates menstrual discharges and the production of milk
- Aids in restarting regular menstrual cycles
- Prepares the uterus for implantation
- Helps with ovulation issues
- Helps strengthen ligaments that support the uterus
- Eases fatigue, headaches, abdominal discomfort and nausea
- Lessens the effects of renal calculi, rheumatism, arthritis and gout
- Helps fight infections
- Kills intestinal worms
- Helps correct digestive disorders
- Warms the body
- Helps to relieve back pain
- Aids in prostate issues
- Helps with recovery from vasectomy reversals
Warning: DO NOT use during pregnancy.
What types of pelvic symptoms can be addressed by V-Steaming?
- Vaginal dryness (including during menopause or nursing)
- Painful periods, heavy periods, clots
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Recurrent yeast and bacterial infections
- Postpartum healing
Also Known as Vaginal Steam Baths, and known in Central and South America as bajos, and in Korea as chai-yok. The Womb Steam is a centuries-old technique used by midwives and healers that has been gaining quite the popularity in holistic practices, physical therapy centers, and spas in the United States.
The steams act as a natural uterine lavage and use water steeped with medicinal herbs to address a slew of ailments including: irregular and painful periods, fertility challenges, bladder and yeast infections, and hemorrhoids.
The technique also supports the healing of uterine fibroids, perineal tears, and scarring from C-sections, hysterectomies, and laparoscopies. Pelvic steaming boosts circulation to the pelvis, which means increased oxygenation, dilation of blood vessels, and a relaxing of the pelvic floor muscles.
The vaginal steam bath is used for just about everything; to promote healing and rejuvenation for just about any woman’s reproductive health ailment. It may reduce stress, regulate the menstrual cycle, improve fertility, sooth alleviate painful menstrual cramps, and even help with bladder and vaginal infections with regular practice and use. Baths are widely used and highly recommended for women post-birth. The baths can safely be combined with either natural cycles or any cycle involving assisted reproductive technology such as IUI or IVF.
Contact the Indianapolis Maya Abdominal Massage & Holistic Body Therapy Office today!
If you are experiencing chronic pain or have specific tension areas, please feel free to email or contact us with any questions or concerns for Abalone Holistic Therapies.